This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Hightouch is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their team. The SDR will be responsible for generating leads and developing processes and strategies for the sales team. They will engage with engineers, marketers, and operation teams through various outreach methods and work closely with the growth team to personalize outreach to target accounts. The SDR will also contribute to improving sales processes and tactics, and will be expected to meet monthly goals.
- Outreach directly to prospective agents through cold-calls, text, emails, integrated marketing campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns, and other methods.
- Research and craft personalized outreach to target accounts in collaboration with the growth team.
- Find creative methods, channels, and strategies to guide prospects to the free trial.
- Help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, and more as part of the SDR team.
- Execute against monthly goals.
- Monitor for new signups in Slack and engage with them directly.
- Highly intelligent and able to connect with multiple audiences
- Experience in outbound sales and lead generation
- Proficient in cold-calling, email outreach, and integrated marketing campaigns
- Skilled in researching and crafting personalized outreach to target accounts
- Ability to find creative methods, channels, and strategies to guide prospects to free trial
- Strong understanding of sales processes, strategies, and tactics
- Goal-oriented and able to execute against monthly targets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with prospects directly
- Familiarity with Slack and ability to monitor for new signups
- Salary range of $100,000 OTE (70/30 split) USD per year
- Generous equity package for all full-time employees
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth start-up
- Ability to self-motivate
- Effective communication skills
- Prior sales experience
- Interest in tech and data
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Knowledge or strong interest in SQL
- Compensation based on interview performance
- Impact valued over years of experience
- Additional benefits and perks (not specified in the job description)
This is some text inside of a div block.