This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Account Executive role at Symmetry Software is to collaborate with the Marketing and Client Success teams to pursue and close new business opportunities, driving revenue within sales prospects. The role focuses on delivering Symmetry's payroll tax tools and ensuring accurate withholding for every American paycheck. The Account Executive will attract and develop relationships with prospective accounts, communicate with clients to understand their needs, and deliver targeted presentations of Symmetry's products and services. Additionally, the role involves staying updated on competitive offerings and networking within the payroll and HCM industry.
- Competitive cash compensation with a target range of $152,000 - $220,000 OTE in Scottsdale and most remote locations, and $210,000- $270,000 in San Francisco and New York
- Opportunity for variable commission based on performance
- Equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Collaborative and team-oriented work environment
- Access to resources for self-study and learning
- Flexibility to try new approaches and adapt to challenges
- Content and social media savvy
- Opportunity to work with a wide variety of customers from different backgrounds
- Opportunity to work with small businesses
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and software
- Opportunity to work in the payroll and HCM technology industry
- Opportunity for partner sales experience
- Opportunity to work with REST APIs, XML/JSON, and/or development languages
- Opportunity to work with Postman and SOAPUI for product demonstrations
- Opportunity to work with a company that values clean data and technology for record-keeping and communication trails
- Opportunity to work with a company that values mathematical aptitude and data analysis skills
- Opportunity to work with a company that values organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
This is some text inside of a div block.