This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a customer and data-driven Principal Product Manager to join our Payroll team at Gusto. In this role, you will be responsible for re-imagining and building the Payroll of the future. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists, Compliance, Legal, and Operations partners, you will drive strategy, build products, and impact Gusto's P&L. The ideal candidate will have experience in a highly regulated industry, managing complex products at scale, and leading engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation
- Cash compensation range of $186,000/yr to $222,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $219,000/yr to $261,000/yr in San Francisco & New York
- Total Rewards Approach page for more information on compensation philosophy and benefits offerings
- Equal opportunity employer with no discrimination in hiring or employment decision based on various characteristics
- Commitment to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures