This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
PlayQ is seeking an ambitious and innovative Product Manager to drive the performance of their mobile titles. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and deploy experiments, analyze data, and deliver insights that shape the games and engage the global audience. The Product Manager will also be responsible for feature development, experimentation, and analysis, as well as driving and managing game performance and defining the product roadmap and strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a collaborative environment and is passionate about leveraging data to make a visible impact on games.
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability & pet insurance
- Flexible time off
- Unmatched learning opportunities and mission driven team
- Advancement and mentorship opportunities
- 401K plan with company match
- Flexible Workplace: PlayQ’s workplace includes a combination of both in-office, hybrid and remote roles. Our flexible approach to the workplace experience, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Brand new creative office space equipped with tons of natural light, communal areas for collaboration and free parking
- Walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, and the metro
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Monthly team building events and cross departmental lunches
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn't love games?