Gusto develops web-based payroll solution for small- and medium-sized businesses. It operates an online platform that provides payroll, benefits, human resources, and integration services for employers and employees in the United States. Gusto offers health benefits and workers’ compensation benefits that include medical insurance, commuter benefits, and 401(k) contributions as well as workers’ compensation insurance plans, time tracking, and integration services, and access to employees for processing payroll from web-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets. It also provides access to employees and contractors to browse their previous pay stubs, review their payroll forms, verify their personal details, and statistics about their pay, tax payments and federal forms filing services, and security and support services. Gusto serves startups, coffee shops, doctors, creative agencies, lawyers, and boutiques. Edward Kim, Joshua Reeves, and Tomer London founded ZenPayRoll in 2011 that became Gusto, with its headquarters in San Francisco in California with an additional office in Denver in Colorado.
Gusto's core mission is centered around revolutionizing the way businesses manage their payroll, benefits, and human resources. By providing an intuitive and user-friendly platform, Gusto aims to simplify and streamline these essential processes, enabling companies to focus on their growth and success. With a strong emphasis on fostering a positive work culture and employee satisfaction, Gusto is dedicated to helping organizations create a thriving and supportive environment for their teams.
- Exceptionally competitive compensation ranges
- Equal opportunity employer
- Non-discrimination policy based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic
- Consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories
- Commitment to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures
- Empathy: Gusto values empathy, putting people first and striving to understand and support the needs of its customers and employees.
- Ownership: Gusto promotes a culture of ownership, encouraging employees to take initiative and responsibility for their work and the success of the company.
- Transparency: Gusto values transparency, fostering open communication and honesty in all interactions and decision-making processes.
- Continuous improvement: Gusto is committed to continuous improvement, embracing feedback and striving to learn and grow as individuals and as a company.
Co-Founder & Head of Gusto
Co-Founder and Head of EPD
Co-Founder and CPO