This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Regional Network Engineer role at Leaseweb involves configuring and installing network equipment in data centers, managing complex installations and customer projects, and assisting customers with network equipment installation. The role requires working 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, with flexibility to support operations in Australia and Japan if needed. Key responsibilities include handling network incidents, provisioning network services, network maintenance, supporting projects in the APAC region, and assisting customers within data centers. The role also involves analyzing data and advising on process improvements, as well as collaborating with remote hands partners for hardware installation and adjustment.
- Handling network related incidents (analyse, resolve, report)
- Provision network services (equipment configuration, test, administrative tasks)
- Network maintenance (back-ups, spares management, documentation, IP address management)
- Support for projects and development in other Leaseweb entities in the APAC region
- Taking ownership and giving lead to customer projects, relocation projects and complex installations
- The assistance of customers within data centers (for customers with their own racks/servers)
- Analysing data and advising the local team manager on improvements to be made to the department local processes
- Work with remote hands partners within the APAC region to support installation and/or adjustment of hardware.
- At least multiple years of hands-on experience working in a data center with servers and network equipment.
- Competitive salary + AWS + annual bonus scheme
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Weekly team lunch
- 18 days of paid time off
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization