This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Inside Sales Representative position at Leaseweb APAC is that they are seeking a customer-focused and result-driven individual to join their growing team. The role involves being the first point of contact for incoming sales inquiries, closing sales, and achieving quarterly quotas. The representative will also be responsible for preparing quotations, managing the web shop, and providing customer feedback. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, sales experience, and a strong interest in the IT industry. Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of Mandarin, Cantonese, and/or Japanese would be a plus.
- First line of contact for all incoming sales calls, chats, emails, and ticketing system.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Manager or Business Development.
- Perform transactional sales with new and non-named existing customers.
- Responsible for preparing quotations for customers.
- Ensure that the web shop content always matches with available servers in the data centers by constantly managing the web shop.
- Provide customer feedback and industry information to sales management and leadership teams.
- Just finished college or university and wants to get started in IT sales
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience, ideally 1+ year
- Focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Excellent command of English verbal and written
- Mandarin, Cantonese, and/or Japanese language skills (a plus)
- Competitive salary + AWS + annual bonus scheme
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Weekly team lunch
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization
- 18 days of paid time off
This is some text inside of a div block.