This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that it is a key position within Cleo's Growth pillar, responsible for utilizing the product to acquire and retain new subscribers. The role involves working with a cross-functional team to maximize impact, collaborating with other product managers, and executing the growth strategy and roadmap. The main outcomes include improving Cleo's ability to convert re-subscriber users and increasing its ability to prevent churn. The ideal candidate should have experience in product growth, be able to prioritize effectively, work collaboratively, bring creativity to problem-solving, and have a growth-focused mindset.
- Improve Cleo's ability to convert re-subscriber users
- Evaluate and improve our login experience
- Increase our understanding of why users re-subscribe to Cleo to grow the number of resurrected users
- Create production functionality to reduce churn within our subscription based products (pausing, downgrade etc.)
- Improve out lapsing and cancellation experiences
- Work with data science to utilize churn prediction models to reduce churn
- Increase our understanding of the churn to re-subscription lifecycle
- Have experience in product growth at a start-up or scale-up, and enjoy being hands on with a cross functional team of analysts, designers, and engineers
- Able to say “no” more than you say “yes” to keep the squads focused on the most impactful priorities, but also able to communicate clearly with stakeholders and get alignment
- Work collaboratively with your product squad and involve them in strategy and decision-making
- Bring creativity into how we approach financial products. We're radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply.
- Bring energy and drive to ensure your product is successful. People would describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
- Have experience in a growth-focused Product role
- Experience in product growth at a start-up or scale-up
- Able to work with a cross-functional team of analysts, designers, and engineers
- Able to prioritize and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Collaborative and involve the product squad in strategy and decision-making
- Bring creativity and innovative thinking to approach financial products
- Energetic and driven to ensure product success
- Experience in a growth-focused Product role
- Competitive compensation package (base + equity) with reviews every 4 months
- Clear progression plan with opportunities for growth and development
- Flexibility in work schedule and location
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year spent at Cleo)
- 6% employer-matched pension
- Performance reviews every 6 months with generous pay increases for high performers
- Discretionary cash bonuses for high-growth team members
- Equity top-ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- OpenAI subscription paid for by Cleo
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more benefits as mentioned in the provided link.
Data & Analytics
This is some text inside of a div block.