This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our Design team at Innovid. As a Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in designing industry-leading Ad-Serving and Measurement tools for some of the world's largest brands. Your expertise in User research, UX, and UI Design will be instrumental in shaping our products. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers and developers, you will translate complex requirements into elegant and user-friendly solutions. This role offers the chance to lead the full product-design cycle and contribute to the development of our design system, ensuring design consistency across platforms.
- Lead a full product-design cycle from UX research & usability testing, to design concept, through creating a pixel-perfect UI, and provide final hand-off to development.
- Work as part of a dynamic cross-functional product team that includes product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to deliver products that align with user needs and business goals.
- Conduct user research, gather insights, and analyze user needs to develop user flows & wireframes demonstrating product functionality and usability.
- Provide high-fidelity and detailed design solutions.
- Communicate design ideas effectively through presentations, discussions, and documentation.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ensure design consistency across platforms by documenting design processes, guidelines, and contributing to the maintenance and development of the design system.
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer
- Extensive experience in product design processes and best practices, including UX research, UI design, and product-design development, preferably for complex systems and SaaS products
- Experience working as an embedded designer as part of an agile product team
- Proven experience applying user-centric UX methodologies, with the ability to extract and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to improve the user experience
- Ability to interview various users, translating their feedback into practical and effective design solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead a full product-design cycle from UX research to final hand-off to development
- Strong skills in user research, user flows, wireframing, and creating pixel-perfect UI designs
- Ability to manage multiple design projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Knowledge of design processes, guidelines, and contribution to the maintenance and development of the design system
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Opportunity to work with world's largest brands
- Chance to shape industry-leading Ad-Serving and Measurement tools
- Collaboration with fast-paced, cross-functional teams
- User research and UX/UI design involvement
- High-fidelity and detailed design solutions
- Effective communication of design ideas
- Management of multiple design projects
- Design consistency across platforms
- Extensive experience in product design processes and best practices
- Ability to apply user-centric UX methodologies
- Proficiency in design tools including Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Understanding of design systems theory and practice (a plus)
- Passion for creative problem-solving
- Collaborative and adaptive team player
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness