This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team at Innovid. In this role, you will be responsible for driving our platform product vision and strategy, with a focus on innovative CTV advertising solutions. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, business leaders, and customers to define and execute our product roadmap. We are looking for someone with a deep technical understanding, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment. If you are passionate about ad technology and have a track record of successful product management, we would love to hear from you.
- Keen interest and deep understanding of the ad technology landscape
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in software companies or advertising technology
- Deep knowledge of the ad technology landscape
- Technical experience and/or orientation is a must
- A demonstrated record of collaboration with multiple teams, and of successfully driving a product agenda across the organization
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to excel in an agile and demanding start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills for addressing colleagues, teams, and customers; the ability to present complicated concepts in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- "Getting things done" mindset with a passion for innovation
- Curiosity, flexibility, and passion for problem-solving
- High visibility role with growth potential
- Competitive compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program, paid parental leave, and stock options
- Personal & Professional Developmental Resources including coaching, job shadowing, mentorship programs, DEI committees, access to LinkedIn Learning, and more
- Offices in major cities around the world
- Unlimited snacks
- Cross-company collaboration
- Base pay range of $150,000-$165,000 per year
- Eligibility for quarterly bonuses based on specified benchmarks
- Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness
This is some text inside of a div block.