This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our Design team at Innovid. As a Product Designer, you will have a crucial role in designing cutting-edge Ad-Serving and Measurement tools for some of the world's largest brands. Your expertise in User research, UX, and UI Design will be instrumental in shaping our products. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers and developers, to transform complex requirements into user-friendly solutions. This is an opportunity to lead the full product-design cycle and contribute to the development of innovative advertising solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer
- Extensive experience in product design processes and best practices, including UX research, UI design, and product-design development, preferably for complex systems and SaaS products
- Experience working as an embedded designer as part of an agile product team
- Proven experience applying user-centric UX methodologies, with the ability to extract and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to improve the user experience
- Ability to interview various users, translating their feedback into practical and effective design solutions
- Excellent proficiency in design tools including Figma, Sketch, Invision
- Extensive experience in product design processes and best practices
- Ability to apply user-centric UX methodologies
- Opportunity to work on complex systems and SaaS products
- Proficiency in design tools including Figma, Sketch, Invision, Zeroheight, Dovetail, Pendo etc.
- Opportunity to contribute to the maintenance and development of the design system
- Collaborative and adaptive team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness
- Commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all employees
This is some text inside of a div block.