This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Zilliz is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team and be responsible for coordinating and executing marketing initiatives. The role involves project management, creating marketing content, organizing virtual and in-person events, and supporting demand generation efforts. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, adaptable, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment. This is a 3-month contract-to-hire opportunity with a competitive starting salary.
- Project manage and complete assigned tasks related to marketing content, virtual and in-person events, team operations, reporting, and more
- Use a variety of technologies (Slack, Zoom, GDrive, Wrike, etc.) to organize projects, create templates, and streamline campaign and team operations
- Coordinate across teams in multiple locations to create creative assets for marketing activities
- Support demand generation efforts with email creation, lead processing, and more
- Project management skills
- Ability to complete tasks related to marketing content, events, team operations, reporting, etc.
- Proficiency in using technologies such as Slack, Zoom, GDrive, Wrike, etc.
- Ability to coordinate across teams in multiple locations
- Experience in creating creative assets for marketing activities
- Knowledge of demand generation efforts, including email creation and lead processing
- Self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Use of various technologies (Slack, Zoom, GDrive, Wrike, etc.) for project organization and streamlining operations
- Coordination across teams in multiple locations for creative asset creation
- Support for demand generation efforts including email creation and lead processing
- Fast-paced and innovative work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail in work
- Project management experience and time-management skills
- Collaborative team spirit
- Opportunity to work in a technology startup
- Inclusive and diverse workforce