This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Zilliz is a fast-growing startup that is focused on developing the industry's leading vector database company for enterprise-grade AI. They are on a mission to democratize AI by simplifying data management for AI applications and making vector databases accessible to every organization. As a part of their team, you will be responsible for developing distributed systems using Zilliz's innovative data science platforms, designing and writing core architecture code, and researching emerging technology to optimize the performance of underlying distributed platforms. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to manage the Milvus open-source community and broaden Zilliz's reach worldwide.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or other relevant disciplines
- Familiarity with Linux
- Proficiency in Golang
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Previous experience designing and developing large-scale, high-performance distributed systems
- Familiarity with multithreading, network I/O, common design patterns, and large-scale cluster management is preferred
- Familiarity with source code from systems such as Tidb, ElasticSearch, Rocksdb, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Active code contribution
- Competitive compensation (cash + equity)
- Regular bonus and equity refresh opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and global wellbeing days
- Inclusive and diverse workforce
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consideration for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.