This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role at Zilliz involves overseeing HR operations and programs, including employee lifecycle, compensation and benefits, performance management, and compliance. The focus is on enhancing HR processes and providing guidance to staff on policies and procedures to ensure a superior employee experience. The ideal candidate should have professional certification in HR/People Management, at least 10 years of experience in developing and managing people programs at high-growth companies, and proficiency in employment law compliance. They should also possess strong cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to manage complex workloads.
- Oversee HR operations and programs at Zilliz, including employee lifecycle, compensation and benefits, performance management, and compliance.
- Identify areas for enhancement and devise strategies to optimize HR processes.
- Offer guidance to staff on HR policies and procedures, ensuring a superior employee experience.
- Design and implement core HR Operations programs such as employee onboarding and offboarding, performance and talent management, recognition and rewards initiatives, benefits administration and open enrollment, leave of absence management, and global mobility.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws (EEO, ADA, FMLA, ERISA, DOL, Worker's Compensation, health & safety).
- Respond to audits, identify gaps, recommend improvements, and implement changes.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to employees on company policies and procedures.
- Build relationships and partnerships with teams across the Zilliz organization.
- Contribute to special projects as assigned.
- Possess professional certification in HR/People Management (SHRM-CP, PHR or SPHR preferred).
- Have a minimum of 10 years of related experience developing and managing people programs at high-growth companies.
- Demonstrate experience in employment law compliance across multiple states and federal level.
- Proficiency in working cross-functionally and partnering with business leaders in an HRBP or similar role.
- Ability to manage complex workloads, demonstrate initiative, and prioritize among competing priorities.
- Professional certification in HR/People Management (SHRM-CP, PHR or SPHR preferred)
- Min. 10 years of related experience developing and managing people programs at high-growth companies
- Demonstrated experience in employment law compliance across multiple states and federal level
- Proficiency in working cross-functionally and partnering with business leaders in an HRBP or similar role
- Ability to manage complex workloads, demonstrate initiative and prioritize among competing priorities
- Competitive compensation (cash + equity)
- Regular bonus and equity refresh opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and global well-being days
- Generous 401(k) and regional retirement plans
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives
- Consideration for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed