This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Zilliz is a fast-growing startup that is focused on developing the industry's leading vector database company for enterprise-grade AI. They are on a mission to democratize AI by simplifying data management for AI applications and making vector databases accessible to every organization. As a part of their team, you will be responsible for developing distributed systems using Zilliz's innovative data science platforms, designing and writing core architecture code, and researching emerging technology to optimize the performance of underlying distributed platforms. They are looking for candidates with a strong background in computer science, software engineering, and experience in designing and developing large-scale, high-performance distributed systems.
- Develop distributed systems using Zilliz's innovative data science platforms.
- Create request plans, develop new systems, and perform prototype verification and testing.
- Design and write core architecture code and provide creative solutions to technical issues during product development.
- Take ownership of product performance and stability.
- Research emerging technology to optimize the performance of distributed platforms.
- Manage the Milvus open-source community and expand Zilliz's global reach.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or other relevant disciplines
- Familiarity with Linux
- Proficiency in Golang
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Previous experience designing and developing large-scale, high-performance distributed systems
- Familiarity with multithreading, network I/O, common design patterns, and large-scale cluster management is preferred
- Familiarity with source code from systems such as Tidb, ElasticSearch, Rocksdb, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Competitive compensation (cash + equity)
- Regular bonus and equity refresh opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and global wellbeing days
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.