This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the company is seeking an HR Business Partner/Senior HR Business Partner to join their growing People Team. The role involves partnering with various functions within the company to execute people strategies focused on talent management. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for optimizing team development, performance, and engagement through coaching and advising on various HR-related matters. They will also be involved in HR operational needs and program development. This role reports to the Senior Manager, People Operations, and requires the individual to be based in the United States or Canada.
- Partner with technical, creative, and G&A functions to execute people strategies focused on talent management
- Optimize team development, performance, and engagement by having a deep knowledge of the team and creating impactful and efficient creative solutions
- Coach and advise on leadership/manager development, organization design, employee relations, feedback, career trajectory, engagement survey action planning, onboarding, promotions, etc.
- Become an extended member of the teams being partnered with and take insights back to the HR team to collaborate on solutions
- Get involved in HR operational needs or program development
- Become familiar with all people processes, company culture, and values
- Understand the goals of the business and what departments are working towards to achieve those goals
- Develop effective relationships with the direct team
- Meet with all leaders to understand their organization, challenges, and priorities
- Attend team meetings of the departments being partnered with
- Diagnose challenges and create solutions that add value to the departments being partnered with
- Add input or own various HR department initiatives and programs
- Translate business needs into actionable people programs
- Prove the impact of partnership through visible results in engagement surveys, feedback, and team performance
- Make recommendations and improvements in the way the HRBP partner works with the business and operates
- Connect with others and influence senior leaders
- Maintain highly ethical standards regarding confidentiality and judgment
- See projects through from start to finish
- Juggle the importance of HR programs and team engagement with the bandwidth of the teams
- Understand what is a value add to various departments
- Apply best practices and experiences related to change management, performance management, L&D, DEI, growth, engagement, and employee relations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of employment law and best practices
- Communicate effectively and be open to constructive feedback
- Act with urgency and be trustworthy and reliable.