This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Senior Product Analyst position is to drive a data-first culture and support the Product Development team at Hatch. The role involves deeply understanding the product experience and its alignment with company objectives, synthesizing and communicating product insights, and empowering the team to work effectively with data. The Senior Product Analyst will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the customer experience and contribute to the mission of helping everyone sleep better.
- Build a solid understanding of the product experience and current data streams within 3 months.
- Know the company strategies and success metrics.
- Perform ad hoc deep-dives to analyze problems and opportunities, identify hypotheses, and design and execute experiments to improve customer experience and meet business goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to elevate analytic discussions and approach.
- Deliver actionable learnings and insights for Product, Design, and Content partners.
- Revamp dashboards and reports to inform the Product Development team about how Hatch products are performing.
- Identify areas of growth and use data to improve the Product team and company.
- Use problem-solving skills to inform product strategy.
- Identify metrics and levers to improve customer experience and business strategy.
- Establish protocols and best practices for experimentation and data collection.
- Contribute to infusing a data-first culture within the organization.
- Make a meaningful contribution to the success of the product.
- Have 4+ years of experience in analytics at a consumer technology, healthcare, or content company.
- Possess advanced SQL skills.
- Have a deep understanding of statistical analysis, algorithms, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn new things.
- Have excellent communication skills to analyze and tell the story of data insights.
- Take a self-starting attitude and drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates and build trust quickly.
- Use data to better understand customer behavior and deliver value to Hatch users.
- Experience working for a hardware, digital wellness, or sleep-focused brand is a plus.