This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Head of Partnerships at Hummingbird, you will have the opportunity to define and lead our sales and product partnership strategies. This role is crucial in navigating the complexities of partnerships and will report directly to the CEO, collaborating closely with leaders across the company. You will be responsible for developing and executing big-picture plans, focusing on both reseller and product partnerships, and working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams. We are looking for someone with a strong product mindset and a passion for building partnerships in the rapidly-growing B2B SaaS company in the FinTech/compliance space.
- Help define what Partnerships mean to a rapidly-growing B2B SaaS company in the FinTech / compliance space
- Focus on a breadth of practice areas within Partnerships, including reseller and product partnerships
- Develop big-picture plans and execute on them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Strong product mindset
- Experience in building partnerships from the ground up
- Knowledge and understanding of the B2B SaaS industry in the FinTech/compliance space
- Ability to navigate and lead through the complexities of partnerships
- Experience in reseller and product partnerships
- Ability to develop and execute big-picture plans
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional skills
- Familiarity with financial crime and compliance programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The chance to help build from the ground up
- Competitive compensation including cash and equity
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours
- Awesome health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity and provides reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities
This is some text inside of a div block.