This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for a second product designer to join our remote-first, fully distributed team at Hummingbird. As a product designer, you will play a crucial role in driving new product strategy, development, and execution. You will specialize in our core web product, collaborating closely with engineers and product managers to define both long-term strategies and short-term tactics. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Customer Experience teams to support user research and contribute to the growth of our product design systems.
- Specialize in core web product and define long-term strategy and short-term tactics
- Work on both broadly defined, loose concepts and narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Experience teams
- Participate in design reviews and share work with design and company leadership
- Reduce complex problems to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Design for business and developer-focused products
- Explain work, process, and decisions to cross-functional partners and seek feedback
- Think in systems and extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Be service-minded towards users and colleagues, while setting and achieving goals
- Competitive compensation including cash and equity.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Awesome health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k.
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.