This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Demand Gen Manager at Hummingbird, you will be responsible for developing and implementing account-specific marketing programs to increase awareness and engagement with our target accounts. Working closely with the sales team, you will optimize various marketing channels and design ABM programs that align with sales goals. This role will play a crucial part in building the foundation of Hummingbird's demand gen function and will report to the Head of Demand Gen.
- Optimize marketing channels including Digital, Email, Webinars, Events, and Direct Mail.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing efforts with their needs, supporting lead nurturing and conversion.
- Design and execute ABM programs that align with sales goals and influence decision makers across the buyer’s journey.
- Oversee account research and planning, as well as orchestration across multiple marketing channels (like email, website, personalized advertising, intent data and virtual events).
- Coach and align stakeholders across Marketing, Sales Development and Sales to execute on integrated account activation plans.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization and tailored thought leadership.
- Monitor key performance indicators for Marketing programs across multiple tactics and ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of prospecting and marketing tactics.
- Help fight financial crime.
- Proven track record of managing integrated B2B enterprise marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle
- Ability to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams
- Creativity and thinking out of the box