This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is an integral part of the Blend Accounting team and involves assisting with the financial statement preparation process. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and able to develop effective working relationships with cross-functional partners. They will also be responsible for identifying and developing best-in-class processes and controls to support the rapid growth of the business. This is not a remote role and requires the candidate to work in the Mexico City office.
- Assist with preparation of the quarterly and annual reports on Form 10-Q/K and manage the internal and external review for these documents
- Assist with preparation of the quarterly earnings release
- Create and maintain SEC calendar to inform parties of necessary deadlines adherence
- Assist with timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Manage communications with external auditors on financial statements and accounting issues
- Assist with design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting
- Support month-end and quarter-end close process
- Participate in other projects as required
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a reputable Big 4 accounting firm
- Exposure to evolving accounting guidance and SEC rules and regulations
- Involvement in the design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting
- Support in the month-end and quarter-end close process
- Participation in other projects as required
- Fast-paced and data-driven work environment
- Strong systems knowledge with experience in Microsoft Excel
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Consideration for employment of qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Potential accommodations for applicants with disabilities
This is some text inside of a div block.