Ethics and Compliance Manager (Privacy and Security)
August 5, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Recorded Future, the world's largest intelligence company, is seeking an Ethics & Compliance Manager to join their growing Legal and Compliance team. Reporting directly to the Chief Legal Officer, this role offers a tremendous opportunity to manage compliance programs, including corporate social responsibility and information security. The Compliance Manager will collaborate cross-functionally and engage with a diverse range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to public sector organizations. With a focus on regulatory issues and client requirements, this position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
- At least 3 years of relevant compliance experience
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Familiarity with current privacy regulations and security standards
- Prior experience within SaaS/tech industry and growing in-house compliance teams
- Law degree from an accredited university (Optional)
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, to act as a cross-functional business partner
- Highly detail oriented, with an analytical approach to support a growing company in a rapidly changing field
- High standards, inclusion, and ethical practices are core values
- Empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries
- 4.8-star user rating from Gartner
- 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
- Encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply
- Non-discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
This is some text inside of a div block.