This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the role of Director, Sales for Eastern Canada is to lead a high-performing sales team in Quebec and the Maritimes, with a focus on net new sales. Reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, the Director will be responsible for driving results, developing and implementing sales strategies, and fostering partner relationships. This role will also involve participating in sales presentations, conducting performance analysis, and contributing to the overall success of the sales leadership team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in sales management, strong communication skills, and experience in the technology or services industry.
- Leading a team of high-performing mid-market and enterprise sales professionals across Quebec and the Maritimes, including providing coaching and mentoring as needed
- Driving results and ensuring target achievement including monitoring the team and pipeline activities
- Participating in or leading sales presentations with prospective clients
- Engaging with the broker and partner community to activate and enable sales collaboration
- Conducting analysis to drive performance improvements and reporting on forecasting reports
- Being a member of the sales leadership team and contributing to the overall success of the team
- Bachelor's degree in business management or any related field
- 5+ years of technology or services sales management experience
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives in a complex business-to-business sales environment
- Great people management and communication skills
- Experience building and reporting on sales metrics, driving insights into actions based on data
- Experience within the benefits industry or HR health tech space is an asset
- Fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day
- Flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- Allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- Optional parental benefits program
This is some text inside of a div block.