This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Director of Project Finance at Pine Gate Renewables will be responsible for leading the structuring and execution of project-level tax equity, debt, and cash equity capital raise transactions. They will manage the pre-launch and closing processes, coordinate documentation and negotiations with third-party consultants, and oversee internal and external stakeholders. This role requires in-depth knowledge of project-level fundamentals and extensive experience in negotiating debt and tax equity structures. The Director will also manage a team of analysts and associates and report to the Vice President of Project Finance and senior leadership.
- Lead the negotiation, structuring, and execution of tax equity, construction and perm debt, and sponsor equity capital raise transactions
- Manage deal team analysts and associates during financing executions
- Evaluate project acquisition and financing opportunities through cash flow forecasting, tax impact analysis, and investor return assessment
- Conduct preliminary project due diligence to identify risks and mitigants
- Manage financial models and prepare marketing materials
- Coordinate with third party consultants and assist in marketing deals and negotiating transaction documents
- Coordinate with finance providers on due diligence and documentation
- Coordinate the drawdown and closing process for construction debt, tax equity, permanent debt, and permanent cash equity providers
- Assist in pipeline evaluation, project-related capital planning, and forecasting
- Support senior management on financing related matters on an ongoing basis
- 7 to 10 years of relevant project finance experience executing project finance transactions
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Remote work options
- Dog-friendly offices
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
This is some text inside of a div block.