This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Business Development Representative (DACH) position at commercetools is to act as a liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams. The main responsibility is to develop new business opportunities by contacting and building relationships with potential customers. The role requires strong communication skills to establish strong relationships with future customers, ultimately contributing to sales growth and long-term business development. The position is located in London and offers a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days per week in the office.
- Business fluent communicator in both German and English
- Hunger and drive to succeed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of successfully engaging with prospects
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Competitive compensation package: Generous salary and stock option package
- Remote work: Up to 60 days/year from a different country
- Open Learning & Development Budget
- ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
- Various benefits and perks
- Flexibility in working hours
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Equal opportunities employer
This is some text inside of a div block.