This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is to manage video programming, playlisting, and optimization for OTT platforms, maintain video series pages and video lander, write and optimize metadata for videos across various platforms, assist in optimizing video performance analytics, handle audio publishing for podcasts, manage and assist with video production logistics, maintain production documents, support the live team in creating video content at events, ensure proper media management, and possess 1-2 years of experience in producing editorial video in a fast-paced digital publishing environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of story, be highly organized, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and be well-versed in social media.
- Manage video programming, playlisting, and optimization for OTT platforms through Amagi
- Maintain video series pages and video lander through Bertie
- Write, program, and optimize metadata for videos across Brightcove, YouTube, and YouTube sub-channels
- Assist the Managing Producer to optimize video performance analytics across platforms
- Handle Art19 audio publishing for Forbes podcasts
- Write scripts, select soundbites, and work with Producers to craft final story
- Deliver internal licensing requests
- Handle outreach to freelance crews and contracted positions for Producers
- Ensure all invoices are correctly routed through CartaAP
- Manage and assist Producers with all matters related to video production & logistics on assigned projects, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling of resources (crew, equipment, talent/subjects)
- Booking travel
- Creating and distributing call sheets
- Renting equipment
- On-set management
- Conducting interviews
- Manage production documents for assigned projects and other Producer projects including, but not limited to: release forms, vendor forms, and more.
- Work across several productions simultaneously
- Maintain database of vetted freelancers (DP, Editor, Producer) and engage them when necessary, only after discussion and approval by Managing Producer
- Support Live team in creating video content at and around summits and events
- Ensure proper media management for team projects
- 1-2 Years of experience producing editorial video in a fast-paced, digital publishing environment
- A demonstrable history of creating high quality video, involved from concept through delivery
- Possesses a strong sense of story and has experience collaborating with a newsroom
- Ability to edit in Premiere Pro and shoot with current camera technology (A7Sii, C300, C100, FS7, etc.)
- A highly collaborative work ethic and the ability to compromise without compromising quality
- Extremely organized to the point of multiple simultaneous projects being second nature
- The ability to create high production value even with small budgets
- Unflappable under pressure with tight deadlines
- Well versed in social media on all relevant platforms
- Ambitious to constantly evolve with the media zeitgeist
- Hybrid work schedule and potential for fully remote work within the U.S.
- Competitive annual base salary range of $60,000 - $65,000
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, digital publishing environment
- Collaborative work environment with a strong sense of story and collaboration with a newsroom
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Opportunity to create high-quality video content from concept through delivery
- Access to current camera technology for shooting (A7Sii, C300, C100, FS7, etc.)
- Proficiency in editing with Premiere Pro
- Well-versed in social media on all relevant platforms
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and inclusive company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion.
This is some text inside of a div block.
This is some text inside of a div block.