This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Associate Director, Growth Product Strategy role at Angi is to identify and operationalize new growth opportunities for the company. This includes focusing on customer acquisition, conversion, and retention for both homeowners and service professionals. The Associate Director will work closely with cross-functional partners in marketing, product, and sales to run data-driven experiments and scale successful strategies. They will also be responsible for conducting research, building models, and providing thought partnership to drive growth. The ideal candidate should have a track record of success in a rigorous field and possess strong analytical skills.
- Build and execute the strategy to unlock new customer acquisition channels at or above target ROAS.
- Own the customer journey from first touch through the funnel to improve how we turn prospects into satisfied customers. Focus on journey, messaging, and UX to identify, test, and roll out improvements in partnership with the product team.
- Identify partnership opportunities to improve the homeowner and Pro product experience to reduce churn and increase LTV.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, from building models to inform decision-making to conducting market research and performing competitive analyses to provide thought partnership to cross-functional partners (Marketing, Product, Category Managers, Design, Engineering).
- Build clear and concise presentations that summarize findings and lead to clear recommendations.
- Test hypotheses quickly! Independently drive special projects and new initiatives, from initial concept through execution and success measurement. These will include projects to grow qualified leads and improve conversion rate, customer engagement, and service pro retention.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a rigorous field, with a track record of success
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field. MBA from a top business school is preferred.
- Ability to build and execute strategies to unlock new customer acquisition channels at or above target ROAS
- Ownership of the customer journey from first touch through the funnel to improve how prospects are converted into satisfied customers
- Focus on journey, messaging, and UX to identify, test, and roll out improvements in partnership with the product team
- Identify partnership opportunities to improve the homeowner and Pro product experience to reduce churn and increase LTV
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, including building models, market research, and competitive analyses
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations summarizing findings and leading to clear recommendations
- Independently drive special projects and new initiatives from initial concept through execution and success measurement
- Ability to test hypotheses quickly and drive projects to grow qualified leads, improve conversion rate, customer engagement, and service pro retention.
- Competitive salary range of $130,000-$150,000
- Year-end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, and vision package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pet discount plans
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates
- Solve unique challenges
- Work in a product-driven organization
- Opportunity for career growth and development