This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Associate Director of Growth Strategy at Angi is to identify and operationalize new growth opportunities for the company. This includes acquiring new customers, improving conversion rates, and increasing customer retention. The role involves conducting research, building models, and performing competitive analyses to inform decision-making. The Associate Director will also be responsible for driving special projects and initiatives to improve customer engagement and service professional retention. The ideal candidate should have a track record of success in a rigorous field and possess strong analytical skills.
- Build and execute the strategy to unlock new customer acquisition channels at or above target ROAS.
- Own the customer journey from first touch through the funnel to improve how we turn prospects into satisfied customers.
- Focus on journey, messaging, and UX to identify, test, and roll out improvements in partnership with the product team.
- Identify partnership opportunities to improve the homeowner and Pro product experience to reduce churn and increase LTV.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, including building models, market research, and competitive analyses.
- Provide thought partnership to cross-functional partners (Marketing, Product, Category Managers, Design, Engineering).
- Build clear and concise presentations summarizing findings and leading to clear recommendations.
- Test hypotheses quickly and independently drive special projects and new initiatives.
- Grow qualified leads and improve conversion rate, customer engagement, and service pro retention.
- 6+ years of professional experience in a rigorous field, with a track record of success
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field. MBA from a top business school is a plus
- Ability to build and execute strategies to unlock new customer acquisition channels
- Ownership of the customer journey from first touch through the funnel to improve conversion rates
- Focus on improving the homeowner and Pro product experience to reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, including building models, market research, and competitive analyses
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations summarizing findings and providing clear recommendations
- Ability to independently drive special projects and new initiatives from concept to execution and success measurement
- Competitive salary range of $130,000-$150,000
- Year-end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, and vision package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pet discount plans
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates
- Solve unique challenges
- Work in a changing industry