This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for proactive and eager Account Managers to join our team in São Paulo. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business opportunities and managing relationships with Adyen's existing client base in Brazil and international merchants. Your main focus will be on building trust-based relationships, providing proactive advice on Adyen's products and services, identifying commercial opportunities, and driving the growth of your merchants. Additionally, you will collaborate with various teams within Adyen and work on both internal and customer-facing projects.
- Be the main point of contact for merchants and build strong relationships based on trust
- Provide proactive advice on Adyen's products and services as well as the international payments landscape to drive growth for merchants
- Identify and pursue beneficial commercial opportunities with merchants to drive their growth
- Collaborate with other Adyen offices globally and work with various teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for merchants based on their needs
- Collaborate with Adyen employees and resources on internal and customer-facing projects
- Take ownership of personal growth and be a proactive learner
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop working relationships at all levels and functions within and outside of Adyen.
- Proactive and eager learner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work with different departments and teams
- Knowledge of the international payments landscape
- Ability to identify and drive commercial growth opportunities
- Ability to collaborate on internal and customer-facing projects
- Collaborate with Adyen employees and resources on internal and customer facing projects
- Proactive and eager learner with the opportunity for personal growth
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships at all levels and functions
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in customer success, support, or account management
- Natural-born networker with high energy and confident self-starter
- Eager to learn and proactively seeking opportunities to expand knowledge
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team
- Advanced English proficiency is mandatory
- Payments platform of choice for leading companies
- Modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting to major payment methods
- Frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels
- Offices across the world
- Serves customers including Meta, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos, and L'Oreal
This is some text inside of a div block.