This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Vice President of Marketing at ProviderTrust, you will be responsible for managing and leading the Marketing Department. You will play a crucial role in setting the marketing strategy in the healthcare technology landscape and working with other teams to drive revenue performance. Your main focus will be on executing an omni-channel marketing strategy, improving product marketing, and connecting market needs with a growth strategy. Additionally, you will oversee a team of marketing professionals and be responsible for fostering collaboration and teamwork within the department.
- 8+ years experience as a VP of Marketing, Director of Product Marketing, or related senior role
- Experience having successfully led as a "manager of managers", effective at building and leading a high-performing team
- 5+ years experience in SaaS product offering, packaging & pricing
- Proven experience with overseeing multiple marketing functions in alignment with an overarching marketing strategy and plan, including digital and marketing automation, PR and communications, content marketing, trade shows/events, product marketing, and more
- Analytical and metrics-driven, with the ability to make calculated decisions from complex marketing data and a variety of qualitative inputs
- Experience developing and leading go-to-market plans for complex products or product portfolios, having built and managed multi-year plans and associated budgets
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources.
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)