This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Vice President of Marketing at ProviderTrust will be responsible for managing and leading the Marketing Department. They will work closely with the Commercial Leadership team to develop and execute marketing strategies in the healthcare technology industry. The VP of Marketing will oversee a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for driving product marketing initiatives, enhancing brand positioning, and developing packaging and pricing strategies. They will also collaborate with cross-departmental leaders to set marketing goals and initiatives aligned with company growth objectives. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in marketing leadership roles, particularly in SaaS product offerings, and a proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Manage and lead the Marketing Department at ProviderTrust
- Set the clear point-of-view for marketing strategy in the healthcare technology landscape
- Work with Product, Sales, and Account Management counterparts to achieve revenue performance goals
- Collaborate with Content, Demand Generation, and Product Marketing leads to execute an omni-channel marketing strategy
- Drive a clear vision for product marketing and improve packaging and pricing
- Lead competitive intelligence, market research, and product enablement initiatives
- Oversee an established team of marketing professionals and foster collaboration and teamwork
- Set the direction and culture of the Marketing organization
- Establish and expand the brand position to be more product-focused
- Drive prospect awareness and engagement
- Identify and sharpen ProviderTrust's unique position in the marketplace
- Lead go-to-market strategy, activation, and marketing engagement for ProviderTrust partners
- Determine product packaging and pricing strategies
- Lead strategic initiatives such as product and market launch processes, pricing, packaging, and market intelligence
- Partner with marketing team leads and cross-departmental leaders to set annual and three-year marketing plans, budget, goals, and initiatives
- Have 8+ years of experience as a VP of Marketing, Director of Product Marketing, or related senior role
- Have experience leading a high-performing team
- Have 5+ years of experience in SaaS product offering, packaging, and pricing
- Oversee multiple marketing functions including digital and marketing automation, PR and communications, content marketing, trade shows/events, and product marketing
- Be analytical and metrics-driven
- Have experience developing and leading go-to-market plans for complex products or product portfolios
- 8+ years experience as a VP of Marketing, Director of Product Marketing, or related senior role.
- Experience having successfully led as a "manager of managers", effective at building and leading a high-performing team.
- 5+ years experience in SaaS product offering, packaging & pricing.
- Proven experience with overseeing multiple marketing functions in alignment with an overarching marketing strategy and plan, including digital and marketing automation, PR and communications, content marketing, trade shows/events, product marketing, and more.
- Analytical and metrics-driven, with the ability to make calculated decisions from complex marketing data and a variety of qualitative inputs.
- Experience developing and leading go-to-market plans for complex products or product portfolios, having built and managed multi-year plans and associated budgets.
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits; PT pays 80% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources.
- Unlimited PTO, 11 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)