This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Narvar is seeking a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of Narvar's offerings, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process. The job responsibilities include managing the complete and complex sales-cycles, developing a territory plan and pipeline, identifying and qualifying new opportunities, and negotiating pricing and contractual terms. The company is focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers.
- Become an expert in Narvar’s messaging, products and services and unique sales approach
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Narvar’s full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, and existing accounts.
- Evangelize the Narvar vision and complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Experience selling $100K to Multi Million Dollar transactions
- Understanding of e-commerce strongly preferred
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
This is some text inside of a div block.