This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. They are seeking early sales hires to bring Watershed to more companies. As a founding member of the go-to-market organization, the successful candidate will help build the sales playbook, shape Watershed’s product, and help build a stellar team. The role involves selling Watershed, developing the Watershed sales playbook, taking Watershed into new market segments, shaping Watershed’s product strategy, becoming an expert in climate, and helping build the sales team. The ideal candidate will have a track record of sales excellence, be excited to lead from zero to one, be an excellent consultative seller, love going deep on new domains, be an exceptional communicator, have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done, and want to join a startup, take responsibility for the fate of the company, and move fast.
- Sell Watershed to leading companies and educate them about effective climate programs
- Develop the Watershed sales playbook and create a repeatable machine
- Take Watershed into new market segments
- Shape Watershed's product strategy by sharing feedback from customers on the front line
- Become an expert in climate and educate companies on how they should navigate the world of carbon reduction targets, clean energy, carbon removal, and decarbonizing their supply chain
- Help build the sales team
- Have a track record of sales excellence, especially with strategic customers (10,000+ employees) at an executive level.
- Are excited to lead from zero to one. You love to build things from scratch—new playbooks for navigating organizations and ways to tell the Watershed story.
- Are an excellent consultative seller. You listen deeply to customers and excel by helping them solve their problem.
- Love going deep on new domains. You’ve sold products in complex or technical fields, and relish becoming an expert on your subject matter. You’re voraciously curious. You’re excited to learn everything about climate and help companies navigate this space.
- Are an exceptional communicator.
- Have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done. You’ve accomplished things that others thought were impossible. You’re relentlessly resourceful.
- Want to join a startup, take responsibility for the fate of the company, and move fast.
This is some text inside of a div block.