This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Decodable is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to join their Application team. In this role, the engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining UI component libraries and web applications. They will also be involved in designing, developing, testing, releasing, and scaling Decodable UI applications. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience with UI and be able to lead moderately complex projects with minimal supervision. Additionally, they should possess strong mentoring and collaboration skills to support and guide other engineers within the team.
- Relevant experience with UI frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web sockets
- Experience in developing high-complexity, high-performance interactive browser applications, including architecture, data visualization, and optimization
- Experience building applications for data infrastructure and platforms
- An open, human-first team
- Transparent salary band and cap table information
- Unlimited vacation with a 2 week minimum vacation policy
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k / RRSP with contribution
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.