This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Solutions Manager at Tekion, you will be responsible for revenue growth by selling complex software solutions and solving automotive dealership challenges. You will consult with dealership owners on improving their operations, negotiate multi-million-dollar contracts for technological transformation, and work with dealerships of various sizes. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the sales process, demonstrate success in selling complex solutions, and have a proven track record of meeting sales targets. Tekion is an innovative software company disrupting the automotive dealership industry and poised for continued growth and success.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets in the automotive software dealership industry.
- Conduct analysis of client business operations to understand business needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and generate new leads through research, networking, and referrals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, responding to their needs and providing excellent customer service and working to provide technology solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional Tekion teams, including marketing, product, and customer success to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Lead the sales process, from initial contract through contract negotiation and closing.
- Keep accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions in our CRM system.
- Continuously stay up to date on industry trends, market changes, and product updates in the automotive industry.
- Work with dealerships of various sizes, from dealer principals to CEOs, and consult on all levels of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Tekion, from executives to individual employees.
- Continuously develop and refine sales strategies to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs.
- 4 plus years of B2B or automotive software sales experience (DMS) with experience managing complex sales cycles and multi-million dollar contracts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business acumen and ability to be a brand ambassador for Tekion
- Strong dealer-reference base
- Team player who collaborates with internal stakeholders to maximize opportunities
- Phone & travel warrior mentality (50-75%) (fly)
- A healthy curiosity and good taste
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and parental leave
- Free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to work with bright minds from successful Silicon Valley companies
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation and rewards performance
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
This is some text inside of a div block.