This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an exceptional Senior User Experience Designer to join our London studio. In this role, you will be responsible for solving complex challenges and creating innovative products. As part of an agile team, you will lead workshops and interviews with senior corporate clients and startup founders to gain a deep understanding of their businesses and customers. Our lean and user-centered approach to UX involves workshop ideas, prototype-driven workshops, and delivering real products to customers. As a Senior UX Designer, you will play a key role in this process, embracing change and exploration to create the best possible product.
- Create world-class products and experiences.
- Gather business requirements, market research, and user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively, and test them.
- Lead your team and the client on a journey of product creation based on these insights. Design and communicate effectively through diagrams, sketches, designs, and prototypes.
- Work with WONGDOODY Europe's leadership to help achieve the company’s goals, to improve our ways-of-working and engagements with clients.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research using a variety of methods, incl. managing a third-party.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of 2 to 10 people from initial sketches and prototypes through final design.
- Inspire and motivate an energetic and collaborative team and let them inspire you.
- Mentor the junior members of the team.
- Drive yourself and your team to create the best, well-crafted product.
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure the product is understood and be part of the creation of the product throughout the process.
- Pitch work to clients and partners, facilitate workshops with c-suite clients.
- 5+ years of experience working at leading digital agencies
- Portfolio of complex, digital experiences for global brands across mobile, tablet, and web channels
- Experience in working as part of startup businesses a plus
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Cycle to Work
- Summer Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular team socials
- Hybrid Working providing flexibility to work from our fabulous studio in Old Street and from home