This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Customer Marketing Manager role at Amperity is to build and manage integrated customer marketing programs that reinforce the company's positioning and messaging. This includes collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop marketing strategies, maintaining target personas, creating customer journey maps, producing customer marketing content, managing customer advocacy initiatives, coordinating reference and testimonial programs, and establishing a champions program. The ideal candidate should have 5-7+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing, strong communication and marketing skills, technical knowledge of digital marketing tools, and the ability to drive customer engagement and advocacy. Remote work is available, and the base salary ranges from $111,000 to $167,000.
- Collaborate with teams across Marketing on integrated marketing strategies that reinforce positioning and messaging by collaborating with customers to authentically tell their success stories.
- Maintain and refresh target personas through customer interviews, identifying marketplace shifts, pain points, and value drivers that will fuel marketing and sales efforts.
- Maintain and refresh customer journey maps of how core personas evaluate and purchase Customer Data Platforms.
- Build and support writing and editing of customer marketing content, including blog posts, web stories, and sponsored articles for strategic customers.
- Construct and maintain a customer advocacy database and dashboard in collaboration with client services partners, keeping an up-to-date record of all global customer marketing, reference, and testimonial engagements.
- Coordinate reference program through a support team, collaborating with partners to source, qualify, and connect existing customers with prospective buyers to support deals.
- Source and coordinate customer testimonials for third-party review sites.
- Help define and stand up a champions program with customers to help showcase the great work of champions inside and outside of the customer.
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B Customer Marketing, Account Management, or Demand Generation
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including MarTech, AdTech, and Customer Engagement Platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- The ability to write compelling copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- 100% employee healthcare coverage
- Transportation subsidies
- Comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks
- Events and activities, both in-person and remote
- Self-managed PTO
- Flexibility to work in a way that works for you
- Inclusive environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Equal opportunity employer