This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is to join Amperity, a leading customer data platform, and contribute to their multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software. The opportunity is described as hitching your career to a rocket ship, as the company addresses the critical market need of helping leading brands make sense of massive amounts of data to understand their customers and provide delightful experiences while boosting revenue. The role involves ingesting and cleaning large amounts of data, training machine-learning models, and enabling users to perform real-time queries. Additionally, the company values building empowered teams and offers a distributed working environment.
- Ingest and clean large amounts of data daily and blend it with real-time events.
- Automatically stitch data together across different systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic customer knowledge graph.
- Realize research algorithms for high-scale production usage.
- Allow users to perform complex, real-time queries across an aggregated view of their data.
- Publishing insight-enriched data assets and query results to a diverse set of systems for client usage.
- Craft a powerful and elegant user experience that enables data-driven insights, actions, and measurements by our users.
- Building empowered, autonomous, psychologically safe teams that continuously improve their own working model.
- Balancing robust SaaS craftsmanship with continually shipping value to customers.
- Owning complex projects involving coordination in-team and across teams, as well as between customers, product management, and engineering.
- Adapting and transferring knowledge and learnings from prior contexts into new environments.
- Learning and investigating new technologies in a hands-on, practical manner.
- 100% employee healthcare coverage
- Transportation subsidies
- Comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks
- Events and activities, both in-person and remote
- Self-managed PTO
- Flexibility to work in the way that works for you
- Inclusive environment
- Opportunity for ownership through stock options
- New-hire equity grant
- Challenging environment to unlock full potential
- Surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence
- Equal opportunity employer
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.