This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is to join Amperity, a leading customer data platform, and contribute to their multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software. The opportunity is described as hitching your career to a rocket ship, as the company addresses the critical market need of helping leading brands make sense of large amounts of transactional and engagement data. The role involves ingesting and cleaning data, training machine-learning models, and enabling users to perform real-time queries. The company values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and offers a distributed working environment.
- Ingest and clean large amounts of data daily and blend it with real-time events.
- Automatically stitch data together across different systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic customer knowledge graph.
- Realize research algorithms for high-scale production usage.
- Allow users to perform complex, real-time queries across an aggregated view of their data.
- Publishing insight-enriched data assets and query results to a diverse set of systems for client usage.
- Craft a powerful and elegant user experience that enables data-driven insights, actions, and measurements by our users.
- Building teams that accomplish these tasks flexibly, durably, and while supporting each other in a distributed working environment.
- Two or more years of software management experience in a fast-paced technology environment
- Passion for building empowered, autonomous, psychologically safe teams
- Five or more years of software development experience, with experience in big data systems or large-scale distributed systems
- Demonstrated passion for balancing robust SaaS craftsmanship with continually shipping value to customers
- Leadership experience as the primary owner of complex projects involving coordination in-team and across teams, as well as between customers, product management, and engineering
- Proven ability to adapt and transfer knowledge and learnings from prior contexts into new environments
- Strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies in a hands-on, practical manner
- 100% employee healthcare coverage
- Transportation subsidies
- Comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks
- Employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote
- Self-managed PTO
- Flexibility to work in the way that works best for you
- Inclusive environment
- Opportunity for ownership through stock options
- New-hire equity grant
- Challenging environment to unlock your full potential
- Surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence
- Equal opportunity employer
- Consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.