This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated sales leader with a deep knowledge of Medicare Advantage to join our fast-paced sales team. This role will be responsible for strategically managing new and existing business relationships, bringing in new business, and delivering on our ambitious growth goals. The ideal candidate will have experience closing complex business deals, a strong understanding of Medicare Advantage, and the ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships. If you are organized, adaptable, and excited about being a key part of an evolving sales process, we would love to have you join our team.
- Bring in new business and manage the sales process from initial outreach to negotiating and closing deals
- Develop and define sales best practices in partnership with the sales operations team
- Manage existing customer relationships and oversee the renewal process
- Create a sense of urgency with internal stakeholders and customers to accelerate deal velocity
- Sell into Medicare Advantage Health Plans and understand the complexity of Medicare Advantage
- Develop meaningful solutions that deliver value to partners and members
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships and develop new relationships while cross-selling current accounts
- Demonstrate thought leadership and earn the trust of business decision makers
- Step outside of the day-to-day role to help the business grow
- Be a self-motivated learner and quickly pick up new content and industries in a fast-paced environment
- Be highly organized and proficient at executing multiple competing priorities
- Be a key part of evolving the sales process in a growing sales organization
- Work with multiple technology tools and quickly adapt to new skills and tools (Salesforce, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Take on responsibilities within a growing team at an early-stage startup.
- Strategic sales experience selling into Medicare Advantage Health Plans
- Deep knowledge of Medicare Advantage
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Proven track record in developing new relationships and cross-selling current accounts
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership and earn trust of business decision makers
- Inclined to step outside of day-to-day role to help business grow
- Self-motivated learner in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and proficient at executing multiple competing priorities
- Desire to join a growing sales organization and evolve the sales process
- Experience working with multiple technology tools (Salesforce, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Understanding of working at an early-stage startup and willingness to take on responsibilities within a growing team
- Compensation: 140-200k Base Pay + Commission + Equity
- Work environment: Fully remote role, with the option to work in our NYC offices!
- Time Off: 25d vacation / 7d sick / 10 paid company holidays - 1 floating holiday
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
- Building a business from the ground up!: You’ll have the chance to help write our sales playbook, drive our GTM strategy, and lead/mentor future reps!
- Start-up environment: Add to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!
- Dedication to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Uno is committed to pursuing greater Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. Uno does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Uno encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!
This is some text inside of a div block.