This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking team members who are passionate about enrolling Medicare members into government programs and helping them unlock financial benefits. As part of our mission-oriented team, you will conduct outbound campaigns to engage members, determine their eligibility, and communicate the savings and benefits they can expect from working with Uno. This role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to hit conversion targets, and a willingness to collaborate with technology and product teams to improve our tools. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare coverage for low-income individuals and making a positive impact on their lives.
- Conduct outbound campaigns to engage Medicare members and determine their eligibility for government programs
- Educate Medicare members on the benefits and savings they may be eligible for through government programs
- Communicate clearly with Medicare members about the enrollment process and what they can expect
- Get Medicare members excited about the savings and benefits that come with working with Uno
- Kick off member engagement outreach and strategy, calling Medicare members to educate them on government programs
- Meet conversion targets and call volume targets, providing updates on work funnels and flagging any delays or blockers
- Collaborate with technology and product teams to improve technology tooling
- Hone core sales principles to match member's needs with Uno's solutions and eligible programs
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills to successfully communicate benefits to members and earn their trust
- Work with multiple technology tools, such as Google Suite, CRMs, instant messaging tools, and ticketing queues
- Utilize creative problem-solving skills to triage issues and present solutions
- Navigate the complexity of the social service space
- Have experience in a call center environment (nice to have)
- Thrive in fast growth environments and work independently and driven (nice to have)
- Have a passion for helping older and low-income populations live a better quality of life (nice to have)
- Fluency in Spanish (bonus)
- Work with Salesforce (if applicable)
- Revolutionize support for low-income Medicare members
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different teams to reach common company goals
- Take on responsibility within a growing team at an early-stage startup
- 1-2+ years experience in an outbound telephonic role and a passion for honing core sales principles
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- 1 year working with multiple technology tools at once
- Prior selling experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the complexity of the social service space
- Experience in a call center environment (nice to have)
- Comfort with fast growth environments and an independent and driven mindset (nice to have)
- Passionate for helping older and low-income populations (nice to have)
- Bonus: Fluency in Spanish
- Experience working with Salesforce (good fit for the role)
- Desire to revolutionize the way we support low-income Medicare members
- Self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams
- Understanding of what it means to work at an early-stage startup and excitement about taking on responsibility within a growing team
- Pay Rate: $40,000 base pay with the potential to earn up to an additional $21,000 per year in bonus potential.
- Location: 310 Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84101
- Hybrid work environment: work 2 days in the office and 3 days WFH.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM MDT to 5 PM MDT
- Time Off: 18 Vacation Days, 11 Standard Holidays & 7 Sick Days
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, & 401K plans!
- Growth: Several opportunities for advancement both in leveling up, working on special projects, and learning & development opportunities
- Start-Up Environment: Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!