This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Sales Development Representative with an educator background, you will play a pivotal role in growing ClassDojo's adoption in the US. Leveraging your empathy, deep understanding of classroom dynamics, and passion for education, you will build and nurture strong relationships with key decision makers in districts and schools. Your responsibilities will include developing and executing a strategic plan to engage and establish relationships, owning the sales pipeline, creating and delivering compelling presentations, and generating qualified leads.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to engage and establish relationships with key decision-makers within a portfolio of small school districts and school leaders.
- Own the sales pipeline for small districts and school leaders. Effectively manage opportunities, advancing them through the decision-making process and ensuring a smooth transition to implementation.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and product demos that highlight the value of ClassDojo in addressing the needs and aspirations of districts and school leaders.
- Generate qualified district and school leader leads via phone calls, emails, or other forms of contact.
- Former educator, school or district admin
- Experience in schools/districts
- Empathy and ability to connect with fellow educators
- Interest in building a career in a sales role
- Grit and determination in building relationships and driving results in the sales process
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaboration and continuous learning mindset
- Insights into the needs and aspirations of districts and school leaders
- Building relationships with education decision makers
- Conveying the value of ClassDojo's solutions to educators
- Insights into the nuances of education from Teach for America or classroom experience
- Influencing educators to adopt new education technologies
- Exploring the potential for positive change in the EdTech landscape
- Introducing educators to solutions that enhance their teaching experiences
- Tailoring presentations to resonate with educators' specific needs
- Collaboration and continuous learning opportunities
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status
- Accommodation for disabilities or special needs
- Hiring regardless of location, as long as there is significant overlap with one of the Americas time zones