This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for engaging potential customers, creating new sales opportunities, and building a pipeline for the Account Management team. They will work closely with a team of Sales Development Representatives and establish strong partnerships with Senior Account Executives in a dedicated territory. The SDR will leverage outreach tools, such as phone, email, and social platforms, to interact with potential customers and effectively deliver the Trace3 value proposition. They will also track sales activity and help achieve team revenue goals while driving client and prospect attendance for marketing events.
- Partner with sales team to create a target & action plan to drive new business in assigned markets.
- Leverage outreach tools such as phone, email, and social platforms (LinkedIn) to develop interactions with potential customers.
- Understand and effectively deliver the Trace3 value proposition to schedule meetings for Account Managers.
- Achieve and exceed weekly/monthly metrics (meetings scheduled, opportunities created, etc).
- Generate interest from multiple client personas within target accounts.
- Track sales activity in NetSuite and other sales automation tools (HubSpot).
- Help achieve team revenue goals and objectives (as defined by Management).
- Drive client & prospect attendance for Marketing sponsored events.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow by either qualifying inbound inquiries or leading outbound prospecting initiatives via emails, calls, and meetings.
- Prospect for new business by developing an ideal customer profile, then researching and contacting companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership.
- Take initiative to help the marketing team convert their efforts into business opportunities.
- Find and develop new leads and prospect sources.
- Develop key partnerships and provide client support from the beginning to end of a transaction, while maintaining a long-term relationship after closing.
- Present benefits and options clearly to potential clients.
- Ability to utilize web-based technology and multi-task while managing a large pipeline.
- Effectively establish, develop, build, and maintain new relationships with partners to identify clients.
- Promote and raise awareness of products, services, and industry trends.
- Design, implement, and manage strategies for referral source market penetration.
- Maintain frequency of contact daily/weekly/monthly sales activities quota.
- Generate qualified meetings and leads with prospective clients.
- Work with account executives to ge
- Must be located in Michigan and able to work out of the Grand Rapids office
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to create target and action plans to drive new business
- Proficient in using outreach tools such as phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Familiarity with NetSuite and other sales automation tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and able to meet or exceed monthly metrics
- Ability to prospect for new business and develop leads
- Knowledge of industry trends and ability to promote products and services
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners and clients
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
This is some text inside of a div block.