This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The stylist position at Club Monaco is responsible for maximizing personal sales and providing excellent customer service while maintaining non-negotiable sales standards. They also assist in store operations and participate in merchandising activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal and time management skills, attention to detail, and be goal-oriented.
- Maximize personal sales at all opportunities
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Demonstrate how new product can mix with existing stock and previous purchases
- Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
- Apply Point of Sale knowledge to process needed transactions
- Handle multiple customers at fitting rooms by following all policies and procedures
- Demonstrate effective phone etiquette through customer service
- Follow through with customer experience by utilizing thank you cards, business cards, and maintaining client book
- Ensure ease of customer experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
- Assist in the execution of the brand integrity and visual standards set by the company
- Attend and participate in store flips
- Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, folding and floor changes
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Asset Protection in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
- Excellent English communication- verbal and written
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
This is some text inside of a div block.