This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Jenni Kayne is seeking a sales associate who will be responsible for maximizing sales and providing exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients. They will also play an active role in store operations, including maintaining displays and assisting with stock transfers. Additionally, the sales associate will be encouraged to engage customers in signing up for Jenni Kayne Rewards and interacting with the brand on social media platforms.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in retail sales; women's upper contemporary, multi-label or luxury designer preferred.
- Can-do attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Can-do attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness and availability to work during peak business periods - weekends, holidays, etc
- Knowledge and experience with POS and Inventory Management systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Annual base salary range of $33,176 - $34,000 determined by experience, education, skills, and location
This is some text inside of a div block.