This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Creative Producer at Jenni Kayne will support the production of photography/video shoots and events for the brand. They will work closely with the Senior Creative Producer and be responsible for coordinating shoot needs, such as casting, booking photographers and artists, scouting locations, and arranging travel. Additionally, they will collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage competing priorities and help manage timelines and roles. The Creative Producer will also play a leadership and supporting role on set, managing props, assisting stylists, and organizing samples.
- Support the Senior Creative Producer in planning and executing photography and video shoots for three brands
- Coordinate shoot needs such as casting, booking photographers and artists, scouting locations, catering, pulling permits, ordering equipment, and arranging travel
- Support the production of brand events and activations
- Collaborate and form partnerships with cross-functional teams to manage competing priorities and timelines
- Act in leadership and supporting roles on set, managing shot lists, schedules, props, stylists, and samples
- Manage and organize sample inventory across all three brands, tracking usage and ensuring accurate return and logging
- Manage post-production timelines and digital asset management, including archiving, naming, and tagging photos and videos
- Help manage the new studio space in Downtown LA, maintaining appearance, organizing supplies, communicating with building owner and vendors, and updating studio calendar.
- Competitive annual base salary range of $90,000 - $100,000
- Opportunity to work with three brands spanning past, current, and upcoming seasons
- Access to and responsibility for tracking and using samples for various projects
- Post-production timelines and digital asset management through archiving, naming, and tagging photos and videos
- Opportunity to help manage and maintain a new studio space in Downtown LA
- Chance to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to work with photography, fashion, interior design, wellness, and/or skincare
- Must live in LA and have a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift/carry over 20 lbs and stand on feet for long periods of time
- Willingness to travel for shoots and events
- Preferred experience with Asana, Bynder, Coupa, Microsoft Office, and Sharepoint