This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Jenni Kayne is seeking a sales associate who will be responsible for maximizing sales and providing exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients. They will also be involved in various store operations, such as maintaining displays and receiving new merchandise. Additionally, the sales associate will play a role in promoting the brand through store events and encouraging customers to engage with Jenni Kayne on social media.
- Maximize sales and provide friendly and welcoming customer service
- Communicate effectively with customers to determine their needs
- Build relationships with clients and maintain an updated client book
- Drive sales through consignments, partnerships with Interior Designers, and wardrobe stylists
- Handle all point-of-sale transactions including sales, exchanges, refunds, gift cards, and gift wrap
- Take an active role in all store operations such as maintaining displays, assisting with stock transfers, and receiving new merchandise
- Participate in store events
- Encourage customers to sign up for Jenni Kayne Rewards and engage with us on our social media platforms
- Communicate effectively through sharing feedback with management and writing daily business recaps
- Secure company assets through loss prevention in compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Can-do attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Willingness and availability to work during peak business periods - weekends, holidays, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with POS and Inventory Management systems, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Competitive annual base salary range ($45,760 - $49,920)
- Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
This is some text inside of a div block.