This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Account Executive to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through strategic sales efforts and building partnerships with educational partners within the High School/Dual Enrollment space. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a mission-driven organization and make a significant impact in the edtech industry.
- Ability to identify and target potential educational institutions for partnership and sales opportunities
- Strong relationship-building skills with decision-makers in the education sector
- Experience managing all phases of the sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Proven success in outbound calls, email communications, events, and face-to-face meetings to build a pipeline
- Ability to present and demonstrate products and services to key stakeholders
- Negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals, exceeding revenue targets
- Willingness to assist other sales staff with closing leads as needed
- Weekly accountability for reporting activities, opportunity development, forecasting, and CRM system accuracy
- Driven, goal-oriented, and entrepreneurial sales professional
- 3-5+ years of outstanding B2B sales performance, preferably with a focus on high school partnerships and/or K-12 curricula programs
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives and productivity requirements
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet Insurance, STD/LTD, Legal Services)
This is some text inside of a div block.