This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Director of Sales role at Outlier.org is a remote full-time position responsible for driving sales and building strategic partnerships with high schools for their dual enrollment programs. The main focus of this role is to expand the company's reach and establish strong customer relationships with high schools across the country. The Director of Sales will also be responsible for building and managing a sales team. The ideal candidate should have 6-10 years of sales experience, with 1-3 years of experience in team management.
- 6-10 years of experience in sales within the education space, preferably with a focus on high school partnerships and/or K-12 curricula programs
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets in a B2B environment
- Strong knowledge of the education sector, particularly high school systems and processes
- Ability to communicate, present, negotiate, and influence all levels of the organization (internally/externally), including executive and C-level
- Strong leadership and management skills to motivate and drive results from a team of SDRs, Account executives, and co
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet Insurance, STD/LTD, Legal Services)
This is some text inside of a div block.