This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a talented and experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join our Marketing department. As the B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive high school partnerships and promote our dual enrollment programs. Your role will be crucial in expanding our reach and establishing Outlier.org as a leader in the education space.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy to target and engage high schools for partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create marketing materials and campaigns that effectively communicate the value and benefits of our dual enrollment programs.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities in the education sector, specifically related to high school partnerships and dual enrollment programs.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, content & event marketing, and paid advertising, to generate leads and drive engagement with high school administrators and decision-makers.
- Utilize Salesforce, HubSpot, and other CRM tools to track and analyze marketing performance, measure ROI, and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and content, to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging and branding.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience focused on demand generation, ABM, lead nurture/qualifying, content creation, and event planning
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and engagement
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, and other CRM tools to manage and track marketing activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet Insurance, STD/LTD, Legal Services)